NEW Family History charts
I have changed the way our charts are presented now, hopefully making it easier and clearer.
Also, a number of people have expressed concerns regarding their data being freely available from our website, so I am addressing this at the same time.
As far as we know, John Maliphant (b. 1691) is the single ancestor for all the living Maliphants and as such he is our major reference point.
The charts are split in to 5 levels, based on generations (see the Reference Numbers explained page for details) :
- Chart 00 - The early Maliphants of the 13th and 14th century - estimated as generations 26-34
- Chart 01 - The top of our tree from Harry (b. Abt 1520) to John Maliphant - generations 36-40
- Chart 02 - The historical part of John's tree - generations 40-43
- Charts A-O - Our Primary Charts - generations 43-46
- Our Secondary Charts - generations 46-51 - NB: All living people are in these generations
All charts on the first 4 levels will be placed here on our website and be freely available to everyone as sadly, there are no members of generation 46 still alive that I am aware of
Level 5 Secondary Charts are available by emailing a request to me, and are only available to the members of that Secondary Chart
The old chart system can still be found using the link on the left, but only until the end of October 2018 for those who may wish to make any comparisons.
Start by finding out your new Primary and Secondary Chart references by selecting the Find your Chart link on the left.