2015 - The 7th MALIPHANT Jamboree
Date: August 8th
Venue: Upton Castle
Not only a beautiful location - we actually enjoyed welsh sunshine !!
This was the calm on the Friday before the crowds arrived on Saturday.
Some factlets from the 2015 Jamboree .....
- A total of 55 people attended the gathering (scroll down to see the list)
- 12 of them were attending for the first time
- 29 of us blessed the Carew Inn with our presence (scroll down to see the list)
- The inaugural Maliphant Golf Challenge took place on Friday August 7th - full details can be seen here
- The RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team gave us a fine display during the afternoon - such a shame that they didn't land on target at the castle (we wish ....)
- With many people joining in, the dismantling of the marquees only took 20 minutes (it took 5 of us 2 hours to erect them!)
Pictures of the day are on the Jamboree Photos link on the left of this screen.
Upton Castle attendees:
The Carew Inn attendees: